Kareena Kapoor Filmfare Scans - October 2011

Kareena Kapoor Filmfare - Kareena Kapoor Filmfare Scans - October 2010
Kareena Kapoor Filmfare - (0)
Allow rne to gush some more. She's demolishing a bowl of cherries and offers me some. "Oh. no thank you. Umm, err, ulp..." Remember this is me. He, who bad posters and screen savers of hers. It will take me longer to process this movie moment. There's no way I'm going to humanise this silver screen nymphet. In my head, she's still the seraph emerging from the foam in Tashan. die bitch on high heels in Kamhnkk}}! Ishq, the streetwalker with the platinum heart in Chnmeli, the star-crossed refugee in her debut film. The mercury is steadily rising. But a man's gotta do what he's gotta do. The movie reverie fades like a muted song into the background as I put pen to paper. Movie stars come with their attendant retinues, tantrums and baggage. When I see her at work, she somehow seems shorn of these trappings. No frills, no fuss, just plain Bebo. Sure thing, her Man Shukravar gets her life in order. And her managers see to it that shooting is wrapped up within the requisite time. Right now at this moment, all Ms Kareena Kapoor is required to do is look beautiful. But naturally. Fabulous is her favourite word. By the time the interview is done. I've heard 7638 different versions of fabulous. The sarcastic "fab." the saucy "faab." the approving, "faaaab" and the some- what desultory "faab." At this moment, her latest film Bodyguard, despite all its incoherent content is the year's biggest smasher. Naturally she's on top of her game and is happy to be part of its success streak. To add to it, after Bodyguard there's another biggie Ra.One ready to roll off the racks. "I'm lucky to be part of such huge blockbusters." she declares. She has been one of the few heroines to have worked repeatedly with all die Khans. Ask her which Khan is the best to work with and she looks at me in dismay. "I can't compare. I love all of diem." the Chainmak challo dodges the tricky query. She's also drawing all the stares because she's replaced Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the much touted Heroine. After a week's shooting was complete, the news of Aishwarya being pregnant compelled Madliur to stop shooting. Aishwarya was out of the film and it went back to Kareena. the film's original heroine. She maintains that tin; film was offered to her first but she coiddn'l do the film due to her packed schedule in 2011. "Heroine has always been my film," she says proudly. "I'm excited about shooting for it. I was shooting Ra.One, Body- guard and Agent Vinod back to back and I couldn't accomodate it. So the film then wont to Aishwarya." Come 2012. she will also be seen in Sriram Raghavan's Agent Vinod opposite Saif Ali Khan, followed by Reema Kagti's untided Qiriller op- posite Aamir Khan. Another biggie is a film with Akshay Kumar, the sequel to Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai IOUATM). She will be seen in debut director Shakim Batra's film Ek Main AurEkk Tu opposite Imran Khan and produced by Karan Johar. "I'm super thrilled with my role opposite Imran," says the actor who is happy being paired with the youngest Khan.
Kareena Kapoor Filmfare - Kareena Kapoor Filmfare Scans - October 2010
Kareena Kapoor Filmfare - (1)
Kareena Kapoor Filmfare - Kareena Kapoor Filmfare Scans - October 2010
Kareena Kapoor Filmfare - (2)
Kareena Kapoor Filmfare Scans - October 2011 Kareena Kapoor Filmfare Scans - October 2011 Reviewed by Upcoming Models on 6:58 AM Rating: 5

No comments: