Anushka sharma hot pics from filmfare october 2011

Ranveer on Anushka
m Anushka is hotter than Sonakshi
� She is naturally hot and beautiful Her skin is radiant and she's simply amazing.
� She has a keeda to travel the whole world. She would always rather be
somewhere else. For example, if she's in India she'd rather be in London, if she's in
London she'd rather be in the Maldives and if she's in the Maldives she'd want to
be somewhere else.
� She is very random. Her mind moves very quickly, from one thing to another.
Even I am very random but she's on some other level. She's Miss Random Sharma.
� On screen she will look the best with Ranbir Kapoor

Things people don't I love eating Cerelac. It's bought in my house like sugar and salt. I'm an American TV show buff. I can watch it nonstop for days. I'm lazy. If I'm not working I find it an effort to even talk to people. I used to collect toffee wrappers as a kid and put them in little shoe boxes. One day my mother opened these boxes to see what was inside and was appalled. I'm paranoid about shopping. I get irritable. I find it tedious and taxing. People say shopping is retail therapy but I need therapy after shopping.
What were those stories of you guys staying in the same room and Ranveer cooking for you during the Goa schedule of Ladies v/s Ricky BahR Ranveer has never cooked for me. Even if I'm dying and need something to eat I don't think Ranveer would be able to cook anything. And that staying in the same room bit is so bizarre. These things can be so easily be verified by calling up the hotel. Our rooms were very close to each other's, so we used to eat in either of our rooms. Maneesh Sharma also used to join us. That no one wrote about. We would order our food together and all that was turned into stories. We also had i respect her the same schedule so we used to go to the gym together. Sometimes when my trainer wasn't there I used to take help from Ranveer's trainer
Anushka sharma hot pics from filmfare october 2011 Anushka sharma hot pics from filmfare october 2011 Reviewed by Upcoming Models on 5:40 AM Rating: 5

No comments: