Veena Malik Create Kissing World Record


Actress Veena Malik's bindaas behaviors of the debate going again do an exploit. It was his birthdaygoing to make a record of Kissing. Veena Malikwill be Kiss 100 people a minute on his birthday. Guinness Book of World Records will be included in the record. However, Veena Malik Kiss in his upcoming film 'The City That Never Sleeps' of contestant be involved. Thisplanning will be shooting.
                                                                                  
This is thefirst chance, Veena Malik said, "I am taking my Birthday and I am excited to make Guinness Book of World Records. On my birthday gift I will indeed. I am thanking them of my producer Satish Reddy and director Rashid Haroon for giving me this opportunity.



Veena Malik Create Kissing World Record Veena Malik Create Kissing World Record Reviewed by Upcoming Models on 10:10 AM Rating: 5

No comments: