After the success of the film 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola' Indian Celebrity and actress Anushka Sharma ready for Rajkumar Hirani's next film 'PK'. Rajkumar Hirani said Anushka will start shooting of the film 'PK' after the February months. Anushka was talking with journalists at announced the Femina India's 10 Most Beautiful Women. Anushka said that I am very excited about working with Rajkumar Hirani and Aamir Khan. We are shooting of film 'Pike' start soonin February. And I hope that the '3 Idiots' will be better than the film. Anushka said it was very happy after the success of the film 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'. Anushka tell about herbeauty secrets thatwhen not shooting when I do not Makeup it and I drink plenty of water. Rajkumar Hirani's film 'PK' in Aamir Khan, Arshad Warsi and Anushka Sharma are acting.
I hope that '3 Idiots' would be better than 'PK': Anushka Sharma
Reviewed by Upcoming Models
on
10:56 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Upcoming Models
on
10:56 AM
Rating:

No comments: