Finally Salman Khan Wedding Announced


Indian Celebrity Salman Khan's fans wait for their wedding. So many girls are ready to marry with Salman Khan. If that did not answer this question many times Salman Khan. But Salman Khan has now announced the marriage. Salman Khan is coming to its close in case after the wedding. Salman Khan gave an interview to a news channel said “I hope that I am free to go both matters, I do not want to get married before the court decision”. Salman Khan in Jodhpur court on matters of hunting and 'hit and run' case: Mumbai court running, which one person was killed. Salman Khan jokingly said, "I hope that I am free to go in this both case. If I want to get married before the case my wife, my children, will meet me in prison It will not be good.





Finally Salman Khan Wedding Announced Finally Salman Khan Wedding Announced Reviewed by Upcoming Models on 10:03 AM Rating: 5

No comments: