Kim Kardashian Tweets Hot Picture


American socialite and television personality Kim Kardashian posted a picture sans make-up on Twitter but she managed to look as enticing as ever. She flaunted her ample cleavage in a tight crop-top.The 31-year-old reality star was last week spotted holidaying in Miami where she showed-off her voluptuous figure in hot bikinis.

The reality TV star is so figure-conscious that she's not ready to have children yet. "Do I want kids of my own? Absolutely. But I don't know if that's what's meant for me. Maybe I'll just work, work, work, and not think about it. Khloe (her sister) joked with me and said, 'Will you be my surrogate?' I said I think I have a couple more years when I just want my body to myself. At 35, I promise I'll consider it," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

The Kardashian beauty landed in a huge controversy after she filed for divorce from basketball player Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage. Her wedding was called a big publicity stunt.

She was spotted reuniting with her ex-flame NFL player Reggie Bush lately. They dated for two years before initially splitting in July 2009. Two months later, they got back together before ending their relationship again in March 2010.

The socialite just manages to stay in news, this way or that!
Kim Kardashian Tweets Hot Picture Kim Kardashian Tweets Hot Picture Reviewed by Upcoming Models on 9:01 AM Rating: 5

No comments: